- A community is coming together for the family of a 9-year-old boy killed in a fire last month. As a fundraiser is scheduled, new information is also released. An autopsy …More »
- Police in Tuscarawas County, Ohio need your help finding 29 year old David Albright. David goes by the nickname Buzz. David has been missing since Sunday, February 12, 2017. David …More »
- Gov. John Kasich is headed to Europe for a series of economic development and policy discussions with corporate CEOs and world leaders. The Republican governor leaves today for stops in …More »
- A former entertainment staple in Weirton is just over a month away from its return. The Plaza Theatre is undergoing renovations and slated to open with its first movie mid-March. …More »
- Three men were arraigned in court on Tuesday following an incident Saturday in which one of the men repeatedly fought with a police officer. Rashon Kenney, Marquese King, and Shaqun …More »
- The sudden loss of a 7-year-old boy has many in the East Liverpool community left in mourning. Colton Williams passed away Saturday morning. It is still undetermiend as to what …More »
- Authorities investigating the death of an Ohio State student say they have not ruled out the suspect’s possible connection to recent attacks in south Columbus. Twenty-nine-year-old Brian Golsby, of Columbus …More »
- After an angry outburst directed at Tuscarawas County Common Pleas Judge Edward O’Farrell, the defendant in a child rape case was sent to the county jail to watch his trial. …More »
- The final steel beam is now in place at The Health Plan’s future headquarters which will eventually employ over 400 people. Officials say they have been able to take advantage …More »
- Former St. Clairsville softball coach Rachel Duncan appeared in a Belmont County courtroom on Monday morning. Duncan waived the right to a speedy trial, at no objection by prosecutors. She …More »
ABC News Top Stories
The revised travel ban expected sometime this week will target the same seven Muslim-majority countries, a White House official said.
More than a thousand people of various faiths rallied in New York City
ABC News' Olivia Smith is at the site of protests against President Donald Trump.
Threats were communicated to at least 11 Jewish Community Centers today.
Suspect was driving stolen car in accident.
The longtime Russian ambassador to the U.N., Vitaly Churkin, is dead.
Top House Republicans say their outline for replacing President Barack Obama's health care law is a pathway to greater flexibility and lower costs for consumers
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says he believes U.S. forces will be in Iraq and in the fight against Islamic State militants for a while, despite some rocky times between the two nations.
The brother of the North Korean leader was likely poisoned.
The Kremlin says the Russian government does not know anything about a Ukraine peace plan drafted by an opposition Ukrainian lawmaker and two of President Donald Trump's associates